Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Living The 99 Cent Lifestyle!

Hi there! My name is Dawn and I'm a mommie of two teens (and the teen friends who travel in and out our revolving front door!) and a wife to a wonderful mister.



Budget : The total sum of money allocated for a particular purpose or period of time. 


That word pretty much dictates everything we do - cooking, school activities, mommy and daddy activities, clothes, shopping in general! It's tricky and frustrating - and challenging. But I love a challenge!

I love to cook! I love to cook GREAT food! I am also a vegetarian, married to a meat-a-vore and have one child that's a veggie and another that's a partial veggie. SO - as you can see - just cooking is a challenge in this house!

I discovered the 99 Cent Only Stores a years back - and have always enjoyed the bargains I get on cleaning items, toiletries, dishes and food!

The last few times I went - I was amazed that on a tight budget and with a total of maybe 60 bucks, I filled my truck which in turn filled my pantry and subsequently filled my family's bellies with food and deals!

I decided to then write this blog and share how to shop and cook on a budget. Cooking good food, from the 99 Cent Only Stores that look great and taste great and good for your wallet!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful you were able to find a store with such bargains. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I can't believe it took me THIS long to think to blog about it! :)

    ReplyDelete