Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Receipt

Hello! Another adventure at the 99 Cent Only Store!  I posted, as usual, the picture of my car trunk LOADED down with the $65 worth of buys on my Facebook.



My cousin said that she wanted to see my receipt..you know a list of items I purchased for those bucks.  So here it is.

My 16 year old loves the canned Vienna Sausages..don't ask me why...she does.  And I also stocked up for at-work-lunches to eliminate about $50 from our debt a week from eating out.

Depending on when you go, 99 Cent Only Stores has good produce. It's different each time I go. This time I got a bunch of broccoli, mushrooms, lettuce, green onions and cucumbers.  I get eggs (they carry medium and large) and milk (they carry Whole and 2%)  They also carried Weight Watcher's brand cream cheese and bagels..which is a CHEAP breakfast for the family!  I also purchased a few food storage containers and my 13 year old was with me...she found a great scarf she liked!

This trip is different than the last and the one before that....and so on.  It depends what we need, what I see and what I'm in the mood for.

1 comment:

  1. love this! my friend does the same thing and she always has the best meals made! i need to find a 99 cent store by me!

    ReplyDelete